Friday, May 4, 2012

Format Change and Revision

While this blog has sat and become rather dusty for the past year I have decided to clean it off and start new. I can't guarantee the frequency of posting, all I can say is it will be more action then it has been. Like attaching a lightning rod to the clown in a thunderstorm, the new format of this blog will be changed to short shocks of detailed information with interspersed jokes. With the average person becoming more and more accustomed to having information given to them in a fast manner with as little words as possible I think it will be better. Not so much limiting myself to a 140 character twitter post, because we all know twitter is the down fall of civilization, but more like a paragraph or two. I think this far better approach then drawling on and on for pages on end. Give the people what they want, short detailed information that answers their questions (hell might even pose a few different ones)

No comments:

Post a Comment