Friday, June 15, 2012

Moving Right Along

Its odd thinking that your entire house can be packed into 10-15 boxes. Granted this doesn't include the big stuff: couch, bed, tv, book shelves. But moving sucks. There's no other way to put it. It sucks even more when you've been established in a place for a number of years. I don't think of myself as a hoarder. I know I've said this before but I just have tons of little collections. Okay granted some collections are bigger than others but whatever. Like here's an example: I've saved almost every movie ticket from since 1996. Kind of crazy but its neat to loom back. Anyway...so moving is terrible. I am amazed how much crap I have fit into each corner of my apartment. I think this move is good because its making my readjust what I keep and get rid. I don't have enough time to do it now. But the moment I get to my new place shit will be thrown away. Like probably half of my clothes (well those will be donated). I need to sell all my old PC games. With steam it has rendered many useless in their old obsolete format. I wish I could just do a bulk sale. Maybe on Craig's List. Like something Box O' PC games (years '95 -'05). I don't even know what I have in there let alone what something like it would be worth. Probably not much. I still have all my old baseball cards to sell as well. But they are from an era that has zero to no value right now. I don't know if sitting on them will make them worth more. They've just become a pain to move as well. Sorry this is so damn rambly maybe its because I'm posting via my phone cause I'm top lazy to go to the computer now. But I'll end this in the same way I began it. Moving sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment